Thursday, February 8, 2007

Today and Etiquette

I. Introducing Yourself

How do you do well you do.
We despise them walking along the boardwalk four to a breast so that we are forced to say pardon. We despise this.
It will be perfectly lovely to have seen you.

II. Tea Parties

Having had tea there we chose to have a grand old memory of it.
I was Russian and I could’ve been. So remember me and treat me like that.
Treat me so. Disentangle the crusts and pass me a dainty morsel.

III. Coversation

A question is the only is only a compliment.

IV. Flattery

Flattery will get you. If the or and in the no well but if I could can you I oh the what the and if when or when and it.
Who are if I who and who we saw this and we and we did if it or we and then and then.
Yes. It and us if or and then but not if but and then if not then but if you. But if you then.
Is if a is it when when who and then and can and cannot then in or over not at all and all around us.

V. Sounds the Mouth Makes

That is the sound a mouth makes. And that it brings you here. All that is mouth-like that it swells from.
All that is friend-like is draped on our bodies if lustrous garments.
Ask me more often. Touch me more readily. More naturally we repeated those people.

Feeling etiquette problems? Email uomocontrol@gmail.com for solutions.

No comments: